Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yes. Very serious.




The Daily Puppy really isn't messing around this week. Check out Winston and his neck waddle. Emphasis mine.




GAH!

Now, the best/creepiest comments on Winston:

hahahahahaha Oh Winston, you are adorable and you look like tons of fun. My co-workers probably think I'm crazy because this picture is making me giggle. Such a cutie!

what a little biscuit! my polly wolly doodle (3 year old bostie) would LOVE to give Winston high fives! VERY ADORABLE!

Oh My Dog!! Winston you are very handsome, Are your eyes a beautiful green or is that just all the leaves reflecting in your eyes?? We are owned by 3 bostons and the youngest is 9 months - I think the 2 of you would make a great pair!! Winston & Cassey sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. You are adorable Winston!!

No comments: