Friday, March 13, 2009

Michelle Obama Hugs: I Want to Go to There



This will warm the cockles of your heart. It's a slideshow of pics of Michelle Obama hugging people, looking very sincere as she does it.

Love that lady.

Speaking of Obama, I've been meaning to post this Dancing Obama banner ad.



WTF?! First of all, the ad doesn't even identify this dancing fellow as Obama, even though it's obvs him. Second, why is he so excited about calculating a lower auto insurance rate? Makes no sense.

This is a big pet peeve of mine. I hate how crappy online ads randomly latch on to current events (or peeps involved in said events). I bet right now there are a bunch of banner ads for mortgages that feature Rihanna and Chris Brown or Bernie Madoff. So dumb! At least the Bernie Madoff ones would sort of make sense-- like "pin the tail on the Bernie!" or something. I don't know. Nevermind. It's Friday, I don't have to make sense.

Rant over. Here's another Michelle pic as a palate cleanser. She's hugging an old lady!!!

No comments: