Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I just submitted two photos to thisiswhyyourefat.com. Of things I've eaten.

What does that say about me? Probably nothing good.



1)
The Luther Burger (a bacon cheeseburger w/ a grilled glazed donut for a bun). Cooked by my buddy Sam Henderson and eaten by me and my buddies in the now-defunct burger club.

I thought it might make me barf but it was actually pretty tasty. I'd eat it again! Most of the donut's glaze fell off when we grilled it, so it functioned more like a potato roll- a nice sweet counterpart to the savory beef, bacon, and cheese.



2)
Bacon and Velveeta-stuffed cheeseburger. Also made by Sam for burger club consumption. Delish. We did another one stuffed with tomato, basil and mozzarella which was also good.

Check out thisiswhyyourefat.com and tell me some of that stuff doesn't look good! I am positively salivating over the McNuggetini (A McDonald’s chocolate milkshake with vanilla vodka, rimmed with BBQ sauce and garnished with a chicken McNugget.)

No comments: