Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Obamaburger



Obama visited Five Guys and Time Magazine's "The Page" blog has a ridiculously detailed (yet necessary, obvs!) play-by-play of what went down.
A little presidential dialogue: "Reggie, you got you orders? Where's Reggie? Whaddya got?"

To his order taker: "I need one cheeseburger and one fries for me. Jalapeno, tomato, mustard. That's it for me … Plus lettuce on mine too."
BE CAREFUL OBAMS! When you order a regular burger it's actually a DOUBLE!!! I learned that the hard way.

He paid for his staff's food, then stuck around and chatted with patrons.

I love this photo so much. You can tell he's really giving it some thought. As one should when it comes to burgers!

1 comment:

mike said...

fun fact: the five guys in dulles airport serves breakfast sandwiches. worth the flight.