Monday, June 1, 2009

Hittin' It OUT OF THE PARK

Sorry I've been M.I.A. guys. Lots of things happening lately. I went to MAINE (which was awesome) and got pink eye (which was not awesome).

After awakening from my blog hibernation, I found that Daily Puppy has been killin' it every day for the past few days.

Check out these softies:

PHANTOM!



DEMPSEY!



CHARLIE!



NOAH!*



*This isn't even the best picture of him. Holy moly, you guys. Goldendoodles might be my fave dogs. They're like an amalgam of every scrappy-yet-lovable movie dog.

KIRBY!



(Kirby is a grown-up puppy but still totes cute. I love a dog who will snuggle a cat with abandon.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my work computer has been broken for the past couple of weeks, so i've been displaced to the intern computers in middle of the office, which mean mike can see everything i'm working on. him seeing this post on my computer caused an uproar on our side of the office.

Gretchen said...

THAT IS SO EXCITING. I seriously forget that people read this crapadoo I write.

Doesn't Phantom look like he's melting!??!? ARGH I love him.